For one of our client, multinational company from digital security sector, we are currently looking for Scrum Master who will join our Research and Development department. As a member of a team you will take impactful part in creation of new features and improvements done within an important customer projects in Telco / Banking and IT Security areas.
If you have led development teams or ran projects as a Scrum Master in the past, do not hesitate to apply.
- You will be responsible for helping R&D team to establish transparent process using Scrum methodology
- You will support teams by mentoring them on continuously improve our process
- You will contribute innovative ideas for technical improvements.
- You will participate to support and maintenance projects.
- Commercial experience in a Scrum Master role
- Subject matter expert in coaching, facilitating, teaching and mentoring
- Great communication skills
- Fluent English and communication skills.
- Desired: technical knowledge and experience related to Java
- Competitive remuneration
- Access to very demanding and technologically advanced projects
- Cooperation with great, experienced Java Developers
- Gym card and private health care
- Open, creative working environment
- Clear and accessible career path
Do not hesitate and join our team!
The project is implemented for the Banking/IT Security industry.
Please, include following in your CV:
„Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych, zawartych w niniejszej ofercie pracy, dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji przez firmę ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, a także na potrzeby przyszłych procesów rekrutacyjnych (zgodnie z Ustawą z dn. 29.08.97 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych Dz. U. Nr 133 poz. 883).”
In this project you can choose Work Contract or B2B Contract.
Are you wondering about setting up your own business? We can help you by providing the necessary advice.