We are part of the international ALTEN Group, which brings together over 28,000 outstanding IT and Engineering specialists around the world. We currently are looking for an Master Scheduler who will join our team to deliver the most innovative technology projects.
- The primary responsibilities of the master production scheduler are scheduling, coordinating and monitoring jobs to ensure efficient operations and cycle time to meet quality standards and to enable on time delivery, while maximizing resources and supporting company objectives. Also, maintaining proper inventory levels and improving customer satisfaction.
- Supports manufacturing in delivering quality product to the customer on time.
- Develop reports that fully communicate production objectives, commitments, and performance. Monitor performance, and insure that forecast accuracy, inventory targets, delivery key metrics (OTD), and customer service requirements (lead time) are achieved.
- Coordinates and monitors performance of the daily and weekly schedule.
- Evaluates production requirements and shop capacity data to assign, coordinate, and ensure appropriate staffing levels for jobs.
- Analyzes plans, lot sizes, lead times, and replenishment strategies in order to balance inventory investment, customer service, and productivity.
- Analyzes manufacturing problems and provides solutions to maintain efficient flow of product.
- Monitor production schedule performance, define any variances and take corrective action to prevent future occurrences.
- Develop relevant performance metrics, monitor performance and issue monthly reports. Maintains ERP/MRP system parameters and processes, maintains area capacity plans and/or provides production forecasts as necessary.
- Assists in maintaining appropriate inventory levels in order to meet operational requirements, while working with the rest of the team members to meet the required company inventory goal.
- Proven experience with complex planning, forecasting and product lifecycle programs.
- Experience with Purchasing/Materials tools (MRP, Inventory analysis, part or supplier profiles etc).
- Ability to work with others while effectively handling internal pressures.
- Excellent Communication Skills (written and verbal both English and Polish).
- Organizational and problem solving skills required.
- Strong analytical skills with a disciplined approach to planning/scheduling.
- Leadership capability.
- Working knowledge of production control methods and capacity planning, and experience working with
BOMS and job routings.
- Ability to work within a team environment using consensus building to achieve a desired result, has excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to create and analyze processes including development & monitoring of performance metrics associated with those processes.
- Experience as Supply Chain/Master Scheduling.
- Experience with Product Development and understanding of product life cycles.
- Knowledge of SyteLine very strongly desired.
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, Medicover, MyBenefit)
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!
The project will last for at least 12 months, with the possibility of extension. You can also change your project if you would like to.
Please, include following in your CV:
„Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych, zawartych w niniejszej ofercie pracy, dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji przez firmę ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, a także na potrzeby przyszłych procesów rekrutacyjnych (zgodnie z Ustawą z dn. 29.08.97 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych Dz. U. Nr 133 poz. 883).”
In this project you can choose Work Contract or B2B Contract.
Are you wondering about setting up your own business? We can help you by providing the necessary advice.