We are part of the international ALTEN Group, which brings together over 28,000 outstanding IT and Engineering specialists around the world. We currently are looking for an Erlang Developer who will join our team to deliver the most innovative technology projects.
Development activities such as: requirement analysis, software design and refactoring, integration, verification and product documentation
- Education: Master or Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent formal education with experience in software programming
- 3 – 5 years of programming experience
- Telecommunications aspects understanding: technical and business
- Solid knowledge in Erlang programming
- Thorough knowledge of telecommunication technologies / protocols
- Knowledge in Linux systems
- Familiarity with version control systems
- Profound product development / lifecycle knowledge
- Coordinating and driving tasks attitude, accelerating project goals
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Proficiency in English
- Experience in creating advanced software architectures, redesign and refactoring, competent in design patterns
- Knowledge of fast path packet processing (DPDK, XDP)
- Good knowledge of Java programming and SW testing
- Good knowledge of MJE framework
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Python, Bash)
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies (Scrum) and Lean
- Knowledge of GNU tool chain
- Proficiency in planning and own work organizing
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, Medicover, MyBenefit)
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!
The project will last for at least 12 months, with the possibility of extension. You can also change your project if you would like to.
Please, include following in your CV:
„Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych, zawartych w niniejszej ofercie pracy, dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji przez firmę ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, a także na potrzeby przyszłych procesów rekrutacyjnych (zgodnie z Ustawą z dn. 29.08.97 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych Dz. U. Nr 133 poz. 883).”
In this project you can choose Work Contract or B2B Contract.
Are you wondering about setting up your own business? We can help you by providing the necessary advice.