Currently we are looking for a HW Engineer, for our client a leading global supplier of technologies for the automotive and commercial vehicle market. Our partner provides a modern and innovative technological solutions for car brands around the world.
- Maintenance of electrical laboratory.
- Service SMT, THT and machining equipment (lathe, milling, etc.).
- Build and power-up prototypes (hand work and use of automatic equipment).
- Maintenance of machinery park and stock of components.
- Identification and building relationship with material, component and service suppliers.
- Execution of competitive assessment analysis.
- Execution of tests.
- Documenting test results.
- Active contribution to innovative and cost improving programs.
- Accomplishing tasks in accordance to company quality standards and schedules.
- Continuous development of professional qualifications.
- Secure confidential information and company’s property.
- Technical degree in Electronics or Computer Science or related.
- Knowledge of electronic circuits.
- Knowledge of electronic testing and measurement equipment (Multimeters, Scopes, Analyzers).
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Proficiency in soldering, metalworking and knowledge of basic workshop machinery.
- Knowledge of English language.
- Team oriented.
- Honesty in relation with company, clients and co-operators.
- Individual approach to each employee
- Possibility to choose type of contract (b2b also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, private medical care)
- Work in an international environment
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Opportunity to work with a leading provider of engineering and technology consultancy in Europe (Alten Group)
- Referral program
- Social events
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!