Systems Business Analyst
Currently, we are looking for a System Business Analyst for our Partner - who provide expertise in Private Banking, Investment Management, and Investor Services.
Planning and Organization over 50%
- Develop clear, concise methodology documents, which require proficiency in interviewing skills, workflow analysis, dataflow diagramming, screen design, etc.
- Review and assist with project workflows
- Review business requirements documents for completeness, clarity, assumptions, issues, etc.
- Facilitate the definition of functional requirements by working with programmer analysts and users in prototyping and design sessions
- Translate and present project concepts into effective visual images which clarify design elements and issues for both business and technical audiences
Project Management/ User Feedback 36-50%
- Ensure methodology is followed for project
- Provide meaningful feedback in accordance with departmental standards and guidelines
- Maintain issue log; coordinate and support communications surrounding both systems and user acceptance for assigned project(s)
- Identify and eliminate miscommunications between business and technical project team members
Education level and/or relevant experience
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems, and/or equivalent work experience
- 3 to 5 years financial services experience
- Basic knowledge of full life-cycle methodology of systems development
Knowledge and skills (general and technical)
- Exposure to project work and project planning
- Ability to analyze current workflows and identify opportunities for improvement
- Ability to create presentations using software such as Microsoft PowerPoint
- Ablilty to use standard desktop tools effectively (Lotus Notes, Microsoft Office)
- Individual approach to each employee
- Possibility to choose type of contract (b2b also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, private medical care)
- Work in an international environment
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Opportunity to work with a leading provider of engineering and technology consultancy in Europe (Alten Group)
- Referral program
- Social events
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!