Software Engineer (Linux Kernel)
Currently we are looking for a Sosftware Engineer, for our client a leading global supplier of technologies for the automotive and commercial vehicle market. Our partner provides a modern and innovative technological solutions for car brands around the world.
- Follow existing E&S standards in SW development process.
- Collecting and analyzing SW requirements,
- Preparing SW design documentation,
- Programming SW modules
- Design and development of Linux Kernel Drivers
- Preparing and performing tests to verify SW work products.
- Continuous development of professional qualifications.
- Co-operation with local and remote E&S teams.
- Accomplishing tasks in accordance to E&S and TCK quality standards and schedules.
- Care for good company image.
- Care for confidential information and company’s propertyCreate technical documentation compatible with E&S standards
- MSc degree in Electronics or Computer Science or related
- Knowledge of programming languages C++ Experience with Linux Kernel driver development
- Ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Team oriented.
- Honesty in relation with company, clients, and co-operators.
- Prior experience in designing and programming microcontrollers and processors.
- Knowledge of SW engineering tools supporting software production process.
- Ability to speak, read, and write German.
- Individual approach to each employee
- Possibility to choose type of contract (b2b also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, private medical care)
- Work in an international environment
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Opportunity to work with a leading provider of engineering and technology consultancy in Europe (Alten Group)
- Referral program
- Social events
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!