Software Engineer (Java)
Currently, we are looking for a Software Engineer with Java who will carry out a project for our Client - one of the largest banking and financial services organizations in the world, providing a comprehensive range of financial services to around 60 million customers.
You will be responsible for developing accurate, efficient and easy to maintain software applications. The deliverable should be well tested, accompanied with good documentation, according to specification and set standards, and completed within the allocated timeline Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Supporting development of large and complex projects to agreed timescales and standards.
- Performing system analysis
- Designing and documenting systems in accordance with requirements.
- Applying technical experience in the development of high quality applications/systems as per the requirements, on time and to Group and local standards.
- Defining and governing quality standards. Maintaining expert knowledge in required technology area across multiple platforms.
- Building strong decision-making and problem solving skills within the required technology area across multiple platforms
- Experienced Java Developer (JEE, Spring, JAVA 7/8, Hibernate)
- Experience in JS FrontEnd related technologies (reactjs, angular) will be a plus
- Database skills (Oracle, SQL Server)
- Basic Linux/Unix OS knowledge
- GIT/Jenkins or Groovy/Ansible
- Overall understanding of IT technologies and how those work
- Fluency in English
- Work in Agile/Scrum will be a plus
- Ability to absorb new technologies and procedures very quickly,
- Prior working experience in a bank or a financial institution will be an advantage but not a must.
- Ability to work in complex environment with lots of dependencies on other teams.
- Maintenance and development of existing legacy systems
- A proactive approach, working independently to tight deadlines with minimal supervision
- Good level of problem solving skills and ability to assimilate detailed technical information
- Individual approach to each employee
- Possibility to choose type of contract (b2b also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, private medical care)
- Work in an international environment
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Opportunity to work with a leading provider of engineering and technology consultancy in Europe (Alten Group)
- Referral program
- Social events
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!