Junior Production Support Specialist
Currently, we are looking for a Junior Production Support Specialist who will carry out a project for our Client - one of the largest banking and financial services organizations in the world, providing a comprehensive range of financial services to around 60 million customers.
- Analyse & capture functional & non-functional requirements for Finance and/or Product Control’s long-term (strategic) and short-term projects.
- Work closely with business analysts, users and system developers to define data sources and detailed business rules for P&L, Accounting and Regulatory Reporting systems
- Understand the system data flows from Front to Back.
- Develop proof-of-concept or prototypes to help crystallise business rules, processes and functions
- Provide input to test plans and testing strategies
- Provide input to design discussions and project planning meetings
- Build good working relationships with other IT departments and relevant business areas
- Liaise with development teams and business users in London, New York, Paris and Hong Kong
- Understand the direction of Product Control’s strategic architecture and seek opportunities to accelerate it
- Input to project plans, status and risk/issue management
- Understanding of Product Control, Finance and/or Regulatory processes and workflow
- Experience of MS SQL Server or SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
- Desirable Competencies:
- Disciplined approach to development with full life-cycle project experience
- C# / .NET
- MS Access
- Excel VBA
- Experience of working in a production support environment.
- Highly developed reasoning and analytical skills – attention to detail is essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (written and spoken)
- Individual approach to each employee
- Possibility to choose type of contract (b2b also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, private medical care)
- Work in an international environment
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Opportunity to work with a leading provider of engineering and technology consultancy in Europe (Alten Group)
- Referral program
- Social events
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!