Senior Software Tools Development Engineer
Currently, we are looking for an Senior Software Tools Development Engineer who will carry out a project for our Client- designer, manufacturer, and service provider of control solutions for the aerospace and industrial markets.
- Design, support and test of moderate to high complexity software systems
- Creation of specification, reports, process study and research investigations
- Perform work which includes a variety of complex features such as conflicting design requirement and difficult coordination requirements
- Independent unit testing, debugging, software/hardware integration
- Provide work effort estimates, assist in project planning including task definition
- More than 4 years of proven experience in professional software engineering in the industry
- Advanced object-oriented designing/programming experience
- Strong knowledge of software engineering tools
- Solid experience with software development and verification (e.g. NUnit or JUnit) processes required.
- Demonstrated expertise with the .NET framework, especially C#.NET.
- Working knowledge of Windows Presentation Foundation desired
- Working on assigned tasks independently to meet schedule
- Ability to effectively operate in the project team environment
- Master / Engineer degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Communications Engineering, Electronics/Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Individual approach to each employee
- Possibility to choose type of contract (b2b also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, private medical care)
- Work in an international environment
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Opportunity to work with a leading provider of engineering and technology consultancy in Europe (Alten Group)
- Referral program
- Social events
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!