Senior DWH Engineer (Abinitio)
We are looking for a Senior DWH Engineer who will carry out a project for our Client - one of the largest banking and financial services organizations in the world, providing a comprehensive range of financial services to around 60 million customers.
- Solution implementations within our DWH and BI landscape
- Development of the technical analysis, specifications and the solution design
- Work with the data analysts to understand data structures and required transformation strategies
- Development of data extracts, batch scheduling and real time data processing.
- The development, execution and documentation of automated and manual unit and system integration tests
- Work closely with analysts, project managers and solution architects to ensure project timelines and solutions designs
- Proactively manage outputs and ensure timely escalation of issues and risks to the project manager.
- Design logical and physical data models for normalized and multidimensional repositories
- Support the transition of the developed solution into the integration and production environment and responsible for technical support of the solution
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and help continually improve data management methods and systems
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data with a variety of data sources to provide insights and predictive models
- Build medium and large scale Data Warehouses, Management Information Systems, analytical repositories (CRM, subject oriented Data Marts) and operational data stores
- Build solution for data migration and conversion processes
- Design and implement tools, processes and methods supporting Data Quality monitoring and management
- Design and implement ETL processes with local and global source systems
- ETL processes performance monitoring
- University graduate of Computer Science/IT-related field
- Strong experience in Data Stage, etc.
- Minimum 2 year of experience working with Decision Supporting Systems (Data Warehouse, Management Information System, DataMarts) in ETL and data modeling areas
- Knowledge and experience with data modelling of relational databases and warehouse architecture (i.e. Lambda architecture).
- Knowledge of DWH/BI- models & processes
- Knowledge of financial markets is an advantage
- Knowledge of ETL, SQL and its architectures: operations metadata, surrogate keys management, data quality monitoring, data cleaning and conforming, data lineage
- Very good command of English
- Experience with ETL platforms (e.g. Informatica PowerCenter, AbInitio, IBM Data Stage, Oracle Data Integrator, SAS Data Integration Studio,Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services) – preferred AbInitio
- Knowledge of Big Data concepts and technologies is a plus
- Proactiveness and self-motivation in achieving goals and deadlines
- Experience with real time data processing (Continuous flow)
- Individual approach to each employee
- Possibility to choose type of contract (b2b also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, private medical care)
- Work in an international environment
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Opportunity to work with a leading provider of engineering and technology consultancy in Europe (Alten Group)
- Referral program
- Social events
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!