Analyst Investor Reassessment
Currently, we are looking for a Analyst Investor Reassessment for our Partner - who provide expertise in Private Banking, Investment Management, and Investor Services.
1. Investor Reassessment
- Review investor’s AML KYC requirements and documentation for varying investor types in strict accordance to procedures and policies.
- Use the documentation and consolidated tool to determine the investors’ risk rating.
- Quality control and checks on the re-assessed files.
- Ensure appropriate escalation of exceptions.
- Ensure tracking of progress and evidencing the review.
- Possess an in-depth understanding of AML/KYC due diligence requirements on a range of institutional clients types with different legal structures, in all jurisdictions, to support businesses across various product groups including Alternative Funds and Equities.
- Use the available tools to research the investor information.
- Assist with data migration and appropriate investorcategorising.
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with Transfer Agency Investor OnBoarding, PMO and Shareholder Services.
- BA/BS degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Prior Transfer Agency and/or AML KYC experience preferred
- Highly organized, detail oriented, self-motivated, capable of monitoring and completing multiple projects and tasks
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a potentially high pressure, client-driven environment
- English fluent
- Individual approach to each employee
- Possibility to choose type of contract (b2b also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, private medical care)
- Work in an international environment
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Opportunity to work with a leading provider of engineering and technology consultancy in Europe (Alten Group)
- Referral program
- Social events
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!