IT Assistant Project Manager
Currently, we are looking for an IT Assistant Project Manager who will carry out a project for our Client - one of the largest banking and financial services organizations in the world, providing a comprehensive range of financial services to around 60 million customers.
- Translates business objectives into high level project and programme plans, agrees priorities and sets out roadmap for project delivery.
- Defines and plans the end-to-end change approach accurately.
- Encourages and seeks input from other regions to develop more effective and sustainable business outcomes.
- Manages the end-to-end components of the change journey, including defining and implementing the necessary mitigation plan for any risks/issues.
- Embeds efficient risk and compliance processes and procedures into business as usual practices.
- Manages tracking of risks/issues/ dependencies, validating them as they arise in coordination with the programme team; takes ownership for critical issues and ensures resolution within agreed timescales.
- Promotes and manages relevant monitoring and reporting requirements within their team.
- Anticipates and identifies legal, regulatory and compliance risk, ensuring appropriate and timely action is taken to mitigate them.
- Gathers all relevant information from a wide range of resources and MI to clarify the issue at hand and to better inform the decision making process.
- Excellent understanding of the project lifecycle
- Experience in Project Management methodology
- Effective communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Sound judgmental skills to identify and proactively resolve problems
- Experience in MI Reporting, excellent analytical skills
- English fluent
- Individual approach to each employee
- Possibility to choose type of contract (b2b also)
- Benefits package (MultiSport card, private medical care)
- Work in an international environment
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Opportunity to work with a leading provider of engineering and technology consultancy in Europe (Alten Group)
- Referral program
- Social events
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!