Functional Safety Engineer
Currently we are looking for a Functional Safety Engineer, for our client a leading global supplier of technologies for the automotive and commercial vehicle market. Our partner provides a modern and innovative technological solutions for car brands around the world.
- Establish and maintain all functional safety relevant internal and external interfaces.
- Definition of project deliverables and relevant work products as required by ISO 26262.
- Planning and tracking of work packages and tasks in accordance with the safety plan and project plan.
- Support development teams in performing safety analysis and verify the results.
- Responsible for planning and execution of all confirmation reviews including audits and assessments.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in technical field (Electrical, Electronics, Software or comparable).
- Knowledge of Software Engineering (preferred experience in embedded system design / system testing).
- Mentoring and communications skills.
- Fluent English.
- Working knowledge of Road Vehicles Functional Safety standard ISO 26262 or similar Functional Safety standards for Electrical/Electronic Architecture.
- Proven track on safety analysis methods (FTA, FMEA, FMEDA).
- Individual approach to each employee
- Possibility to choose type of contract (b2b also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, private medical care)
- Work in an international environment
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Opportunity to work with a leading provider of engineering and technology consultancy in Europe (Alten Group)
- Referral program
- Social events
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!