We are looking for a System Engineer for our Client - an American data communication and telecommunication equipment provider.
- Active role in system level integration, system acceptance testing & final system certification to cover system requirements.
- Writing & execution of system test scenarios and support for a variety of system engineering projects.
- Build complex IT networks (mobile communication infrastructure implementing P25, TETRA and LTE communication standards for Public Safety users), upgrade existing systems, enhance and perform root cause analysis to identify system design issues and validates solutions to complex problems.
- Specific knowledge/skills include system level knowledge of IT Networks Configuration, Routing Protocols, Server Virtualization,TCP/IP, Ethernet, Wireless.
- Knowlegde of system engineering diagnostics techniques (e.g. usage of sniffers).
- Knowledge of change management tools will be an advantage.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills.
- Good command of English.
- Individual approach to each employee
- Possibility to choose type of contract (b2b also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, private medical care)
- Work in an international environment
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Opportunity to work with a leading provider of engineering and technology consultancy in Europe (Alten Group)
- Referral program
- Social events
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!