Tech Lead/Full Stack Developer (app development)
We are looking for a Tech Lead/Full Stack Developer (app development) who will carry out a project for our Client - one of the largest banking and financial services organizations in the world, providing a comprehensive range of financial services to around 60 million customers.
- Lead development for large/complex projects to agreed timescales and standards.
- Apply in depth technical experience in the development of high quality applications/systems as per the requirement, on time and to Group and local standards.
- Design and document systems in accordance with requirements.
- Define and govern quality standards. Maintain expert knowledge in required technology area across multiple platforms.
- Build strong decision-making and problem solving skills within the required technology area across multiple platforms.
- Lead a team of developers. Ensure regular 1-2-1 meetings and appraisals are held with staff and the team’s development, performance and training needs are being both meet and constantly reviewed.
- Advanced/proven React Framework experience
- Where applies - knowledge/experience of React Native and Native App development desirable
- Modern fronted development build tools – Webpack, Babel
- Must have experience testing with - preferably using Jest, Enzyme, Sinon
- Experience working in Agile development teams
- Strong experience of code management/versioning with Git /GitHub
- Use of agile/workflow tools like Jira
- Experience with HTML / CSS including pre-processors (mainly SASS/SCSS)
- Strong Node.js experience (3yrs+)
- Java/Spring knowledge – where applicable
- Fluent English
- NodeJS/React front-end
- Java/Spring back-end
- Micro service architecture
- Mobile-first responsive design
- Jenkins CI/CD pipeline
- Individual approach to each employee
- Possibility to choose type of contract (b2b also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, private medical care)
- Work in an international environment
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Opportunity to work with a leading provider of engineering and technology consultancy in Europe (Alten Group)
- Referral program
- Social events
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!