Currently we are looking for a Electronic Engineer, for our Partner - supplier of technologies for the automotive and commercial vehicle market.
- Design electronic devices for automotive applications with focus on low-cost, high reliability and high volume manufacturing.
- Create design documentation (schematics, PCBs, electrical characteristics, etc.).
- Circuit calculations and simulations, validation and tests of prototypes.
- Experience in electronics design
- Practical skills in CAD and simulation tools
- Master’s Degree in Electronics or related
- Around 4 years of experience
- Good English skills (both spoken and written)
- Experience in electronics design for EMI/EMC compliance (nice to have)
- Knowledge of Mentor Graphics XDX Designer (nice to have)
- Individual approach to each employee
- Possibility to choose type of contract (b2b also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, private medical care)
- Work in an international environment
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Opportunity to work with a leading provider of engineering and technology consultancy in Europe (Alten Group)
- Referral program
- Social events
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!