Full Stack Java Developer
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer for our Partner who provide expertise in Private Banking, Investment Management, and Investor Services.
Full Stack Developer join Transfer Agency Systems group for the development of the Investor Onboarding system. You will be a part of a dynamic technical team responsible for delivering new services for a demanding business. You will participate in all system development life cycle activities, from requirements definition through design, development and testing phases to the production rollout.
- Design, development and testing of web application and its reusable components of the Transfer Agency Investor Onboarding system
- Supporting business analysts in reaching a common understanding of user stories and acceptance criteria
- Integration of the web application with the back-end services
- Resolution of issues reported in test and on production systems
- Achieving clarity of vision by enhancing technical specifications and documentation which may include data modelling, dataflow diagramming, screen design, workflow analysis etc.
- Involvement in the design process as well as in system and UAT testing
- Working with project managers, developers, testers and other specialists across multiple teams and locations to make sure that projects meet business needs
- BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science
- Proven ability to create clean, versatile, modular front-end code with easily replaceable modules and layers, in any of the following frameworks: Polymer, Angular, Grails, Play.
- Understanding and practical user skills in database technologies
- Fluency in English, including ease of communication on the telephone
- Experience in one or more agile software methodologies
- Previous financial services experience, specifically Investor Services / Transfer Agency
- Any previous experience in Agile such as Scrum or Kanban
- Individual approach to each employee
- Possibility to choose type of contract (b2b also)
- Benefits package (MultiSport card, private medical care)
- Work in an international environment
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Opportunity to work with a leading provider of engineering and technology consultancy in Europe (Alten Group)
- Referral program
- Social events
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!