QA Automation with JAVA
We are currently looking for experienced Quality Assurance engineer to work in TA QA team.
The team is responsible for portfolio of application supporting our Transfer Agency business line. Team role is to coordinate and execute testing (manual and automated) of changes and enhancements, with a strong focus on introducing test automation and continuous integration wherever applicable.
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance processes and strong functional testing background
- Knowledge of object oriented programming (e.g. Java)
- Experience with test automation frameworks and tools (e.g. Selenium/WebDriver, Fitnesse, JBehave, soapUI).
- Continuous integration experience – Jenkins/Hudson
- Knowledge of markup languages XML, HTML, CSS
- Experience of working with database clients and ability to create SQL queries
- Knowledge of scripting (e.g. Groovy, Python)
- Build tools experience Ant/Maven
- Knowledge of non-functional testing, including performance and security
- Individual approach to each employee
- Possibility to choose type of contract
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, private medical care)
- Work in an international environment
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work possibility (two days per week)
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Opportunity to work with a leading provider of engineering and technology consultancy in Europe (Alten Group)
- Referral program
- Social events
- Relocation support
Do not hesitate and join our team!