Currently we are looking for a Product Engineer, for our client a global supplier with 100 years of experience of technologies for the automotive and commercial vehicle market. Our partner provides a modern and innovative technological solutions for car steering systems.
- Develop and release drawings related to changes agreed with customer
- Ensure changes are flawlessly implemented
- Change Leader for design changes related to assigned components or sub-assemblies
- Propose and develop new ideas for product value enhancement.
- Lead engineering testing to ensure new designs meet product and process requirements including FTQ, scrap and rework.
- Provide technical expertise during prototype builds, PTR’s and launch phase of new product designs.
- Interface with technical centers, customers and suppliers for engineering changes.
- Engage in I&CIM projects and training
- Participate in implementation and maintain–ISO 14001, ISO/TS 16949, ISO 18000
- Comply to Health and Safety rules and standards
- Initiate and support continuous improvement, cost improvement and problem solving activities related to design
- Participate in DFMEA/PFMEA for appropriate products
- Provide on-site support when required to resolve production issues
- Min. 2 years experience on similar position
- Engineering Degree with mechanical specialization
- Problem Solving skills
- Good English language
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of MS Office, PLM
- Knowlege APQP & FMEA/DFMEA desirable
- Individual approach to each employee
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, private medical care)
- Possibility to choose type of contract
- Work in an international environment
- Opportunity to work with a leading provider of engineering and technology consultancy in Europe (Alten Group)
- Social events
- Referral program
Nie wahaj się ani chwili i dołącz do naszego zespołu!