Process Engineer (Fitting and Electrical Integration)
Currently, we are looking for Process Engineer (Fitting and Electrical Integration) who will carry out a project for our Partner - the global leader in Rail Transport.
During specification and preliminary design phases:
- Gather Industrial requirements Engineering has to comply with, during product specification and design. Explain them to Engineering.
- Participate actively to the product design in co-engineering mode, using appropriate methodologies.
- Design the macro-process, based on standard SMP.
- Prepare introduction of new technologies if need be, with associated process validation plan.
- Identify needs of specific manufacturing equipment.
- Estimate Method Time and perform a preliminary line balancing.
- Identify critical process steps where to perform detailed
- Process FMEA and full FAR/FAI.
During detailed design phase and before Serial Go:
- Complete industrial documentation: industrial data sheets, IMFU (Industrial Maturity Follow-Up).
- Perform P-FMEA.
- Participate to validation of prototypes if any.
- Develop specifications of industrial means for serial production.
- Define workstation layouts, taking into account ergonomic and EHS rules and optimizing movements.
- Perform a complete and detailed line balancing.
- Validate product design and industrialization through FAR and FAI.
After Serial Go:
- Industrialize retrofit after engineering changes: documentation, workstation definition / update.
- Support Production to achieve manufacturing QCD targets.
- BSc or MSc degree (preferred Electrical Engineering or related)
- Technical experience of Process Engineering, writing manufacturing work instructions, line balancing, Lean Manufacturing.
- Experience in working with an ERP (such as SAP) for Bill of Materials, Routings, Configuration follow-up
- Working knowledge in Quality, EHS standards and Ergonomics.
- Ability to read schematics and technical drawings in CAD and PLM tools (CATIA, DELMIA ect.)
- Experience in Process FMEA, QRQC.
- Very good knowledge of English
- 3 years of experience
- Individual approach to each employee
- Possibility to choose type of contract (b2b also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, private medical care)
- Work in an international environment
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Opportunity to work with a leading provider of engineering and technology consultancy in Europe (Alten Group)
- Referral program
- Social events
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!