We are part of the international ALTEN Group, which brings together over 28,000 outstanding IT and Engineering specialists around the world. We currently are looking for a Scrum Master who will join our team to deliver the most innovative technology projects.
- Sizing and ranking user stories and tasks.
- Helping the team to get rid of impediments.
- Reporting metrics and implementing information radiators for the team as catalysts for change.
- Reflecting Agile and Scrum values to the team.
- Maintaining tools (Story board, Action board, charts, backlogs, etc.).
- Being a team member by Agile coaching.
- Fostering the developer team’s self-organisation.
- Mediating the general conflict of goals between the development team and product owner.
- Continuing learning regarding Agile and divulging information team members regarding process.
- Develop Agile/Devops engineering practices (one click releases, continuous delivery, feature flags, branching strategies etc,)
- Exchanging constantly with other Scrum masters in the organisation.
- Helping to write or split user stories.
- Master degree or similar educated
- Min. 2+ years’ experience as Scrum Master within Financial Services
- English language C1
- Proven experience in an IT Development environment with in-depth specialisation in delivery and servant management.
- Experience in delivering regulatory projects. FATCA, CRS or Customer Screening background preferred
- Development Management experience
- Strong servant leadership skills
- Excellent presentation and negotiating skills
- Proven experience in managing significant risks and problem resolution
- Understanding of Agile metrics and reporting.
- Release burn downs, Sprint Burn downs, Velocity etc.
- User story mapping
- Story point sizing and ranking according to value based priorities for evaluation of a Minimum Viable Product
- Active in Agile meetings when required for retrospectives, scrum of scrums
- Release planning in coordination with other Agile teams for overall sprint planning
- Any Kanban skills, restriction of WIP
- Any BDD development or implementation
- Competent RTC skills
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Individual approach to each employee
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, Medicover, MyBenefit)
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Opportunity to work with a leading provider of engineering and technology consultancy in Europe (Alten Group)
- Referral program
- Social events
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!
The project is implemented for the banking industry.
Please, include following in your CV:
“Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych, zawartych w niniejszej ofercie pracy, dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji przez firmę ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, a także na potrzeby przyszłych procesów rekrutacyjnych (zgodnie z Ustawą z dn. 29.08.97 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych Dz. U. Nr 133 poz. 883).”
In this project you can choose Work Contract or B2B Contract.
Are you wondering about setting up your own business? We can help you by providing the necessary advice.