We are part of the international ALTEN Group, which brings together over 28,000 outstanding IT and Engineering specialists around the world. We currently are looking for an Test Automation Engineer who will join our team to deliver the most innovative technology projects.
- Design, develop and maintain test methodologies, test frameworks, and test tools to validate existing and future product functionality (C#)
- Design, develop and maintain Firmware for test controller (C)
- Execute test plans and document the results of testing campaigns.
- Analyze and collect metrics on defects / defect patterns, to drive improvements in test coverage and product design to increase product quality and usability.
- Contribute to standards and processes to continuously challenge and improve team practices.
- Participates in general laboratory and test / development duties as required.
- Should have demonstrated experience in high level programing (C#, Python and Micro Services) or low lever programing (C).
- Should have a strong foundation in test/software engineering for embedded products.
- Should have demonstrated experience in test execution and test specification management for embedded products.
- Should have knowledge of various test/development methodologies such as BDD, TDD, Acceptance Testing, Unit Testing, System Testing, Performance Testing, and Integration Testing.
- Should have demonstrated experience and aptitude for problem solving and debugging.
- Experience with Secure Elements, RFID, NFC, HCE or Bluetooth technologies
- Working knowledge of cryptography and security practices
- Ability to complete design related tasks with minimal supervision
- Experience with Agile Scrum development
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, Medicover, MyBenefit)
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!
The project will last for at least 12 months, with the possibility of extension. You can also change your project if you would like to.
Please, include following in your CV:
„Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych, zawartych w niniejszej ofercie pracy, dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji przez firmę ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, a także na potrzeby przyszłych procesów rekrutacyjnych (zgodnie z Ustawą z dn. 29.08.97 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych Dz. U. Nr 133 poz. 883).”
In this project you can choose Work Contract or B2B Contract.
Are you wondering about setting up your own business? We can help you by providing the necessary advice.