We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer who will carry out a project for our Client – one of the largest banking and financial services organizations in the world, providing a comprehensive range of financial services to around 60 million customers.
- Maintain applications running on Linux system (application support related),
- Providing technical support during the project life cycle,
- Producing technical design related documentation,
- Providing technical expertise in finding root cause of major system problems,
- Installation of new software releases provided by the application vendor and support of the various testing activities related to the new implementations,
- Implementation of locally developed solutions (Script Shell, Java, bash, perl),
- Embedding and following group strategy, values and behaviors while dealing with project related matters,
- Taking an accountability for quality of an output and timely delivery of tasks,
- Collaborates and builds positive stakeholder and business partner relationships,
- Contribution & co-ordination of resolution of day to day service impacting incidents & long going problems while preserving testing & development environment stability and continuity,
- Providing technical expertise and consultancy on Linux related matters.
- Working closely with project managers, architects, business stakeholders and further surrounding teams and IT units.
- At least 2 years of experience of working on Linux hosted application support or the monitoring,
- Advanced Unix/Linux system administration skills (commands, shell scripting, vi editor)
- Advanced Linux skills (create and modify shell/bash scripts),
- Strong experience in supporting complex and integrated application environments,
- Knowledge of Linux and Bash is must,
- Good problem solving and analytical skills,
- Database experience with the capability of creating and running SQL statements,
- Knowledge in the following technologies would be an advantage and heavily used in a day-to-day responsibilities: WebSphere 7, Oracle 11g, XML, Linux, bash.
- Excellent multi-personal and communication skills,
- Availability to work shifts and on-call,
- Being able to interact with people from other IT domains and project teams as well as business partners,
- Fluent in English,
- Self-driven, proactive and autonomous,
- Matured decision making, problem solving and analytical abilities,
- Able to achieve excellence under time & stress pressure and being able to multitask,
- Experience in banking, especially in Payments is an advantage
- Individual approach to each employee
- Possibility to choose type of contract (b2b also)
- Benefits package (MultiSport card, private medical care)
- Work in an international environment
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Opportunity to work with a leading provider of engineering and technology consultancy in Europe (Alten Group)
- Referral program
- Social events
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!
The project is implemented for the Banking industry.
Please, include following in your CV:
„Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych, zawartych w niniejszej ofercie pracy, dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji przez firmę ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, a także na potrzeby przyszłych procesów rekrutacyjnych (zgodnie z Ustawą z dn. 29.08.97 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych Dz. U. Nr 133 poz. 883).”
In this project you can choose Work Contract or B2B Contract.
Are you wondering about setting up your own business? We can help you by providing the necessary advice.