Currently, we are looking for IT Business Analyst who will carry out a project for our Client – one of the largest banking and financial services organizations in the world, providing a comprehensive range of financial services to around 60 million customers.
- Collecting, understanding and documenting business requirements and translating these into prioritized backlog of work items
- Acting as a stakeholder proxy for Agile teams – facilitating work by making informed decisions about the product
- Managing requirements’ dependencies with other teams, negotiating and reprioritizing as appropriate
- Providing information and support both for the Development team, as well as stakeholders and external parties, throughout the full product lifecycle i.e. organizing and participating in product demos, educating in the development process, etc.
- Facilitating requirements’ modeling sessions
- Representing the team inside and outside the organization in a professional manner
- for change, recommend improvements and assist with implementing best practice
- Excellent understanding of Agile principles, Scrum framework
- Strong communication skills in English, both verbal and written, to communicate effectively with stakeholders and teams
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in quantitative sciences or related field (a degree in computer science – nice to have)
- Minimum of 2 years of strong experience as a Product Owner, Product Manager, IT Business Analyst, Business stakeholder, IT stakeholder or any similar role consisting of gathering and analyzing requirements
- Excellent skills in MS Office suite and Agile tooling i.e. Jira/Confluence, RTC or similar
- Individual approach to each employee
- Possibility to choose type of contract (b2b also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, private medical care)
- Work in an international environment
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Opportunity to work with a leading provider of engineering and technology consultancy in Europe (Alten Group)
- Referral program
- Social events
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!
The project is implemented for the Banking industry.
Please, include following in your CV:
„Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych, zawartych w niniejszej ofercie pracy, dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji przez firmę ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, a także na potrzeby przyszłych procesów rekrutacyjnych (zgodnie z Ustawą z dn. 29.08.97 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych Dz. U. Nr 133 poz. 883).”
In this project you can choose Work Contract or B2B Contract.
Are you wondering about setting up your own business? We can help you by providing the necessary advice.