We are part of the international ALTEN Group, which brings together over 28,000 outstanding IT and Engineering specialists around the world. We currently are looking for Websphere MQ Administrator who will join our team to deliver the most innovative technology projects.
- Installation of Websphere MQ following the superstack and goldstack standards.
- Build and setup the WebSphere MQ environments as per application requirements and to follow the naming/design standards.
- Administer WebSphere MQ – which involves troubleshooting of MQ issues related to distributed queuing, MQ Authorities, Cluster, SSL etc.
- Resolving connectivity issues by coordinating end to end testing with applications.
- Understanding of MQ monitoring and configuration.
- Basic UNIX shell scripting skills for MQ administration and Support activities
- Be aware of the ongoing infrastructure issues and vigilant to avoid / minimize downtime of services
- Understand business, environments, shared services to prioritize incidents
- Track and resolve WebSphere MQ incidents/problems as per SLA.
- Follow best practices while addressing issues.
- Meet the delivery standards as per the agreement that includes quality of deliverables, documentation
- Provide timely reports
- Interact with application teams and other infrastructure teams
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 7+ Years of experience as a MQ admin
- 7+ years of infrastructure systems, Infrastructure projects, network and ITIL process design and implementation
- 7+ years of experience supporting clients and client expectation management
- Naturally accountable and responsible.
- Self-starting, self-motivated, self-directed, and self-sufficient.
- Strong facilitation skills.
- Bonus points for past infrastructure experience.
- English C1+
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, Medicover, MyBenefit)
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!
The project is implemented for the IT industry.
Please, include following in your CV:
„Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych, zawartych w niniejszej ofercie pracy, dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji przez firmę ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, a także na potrzeby przyszłych procesów rekrutacyjnych (zgodnie z Ustawą z dn. 29.08.97 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych Dz. U. Nr 133 poz. 883).”
In this project you can choose Work Contract or B2B Contract.
Are you wondering about setting up your own business? We can help you by providing the necessary advice.