We are looking for a Technical Release & Environment Manager who will carry out a project for our Client – one of the largest banking and financial services organizations in the world.
- Build and configure development and test environments for Compliance & Financial Crime Risk Customer Due Diligence systems
- Deploy code, package and database releases into test, development and production environments
- Provide support for development and test environments for Compliance & FCRIT CDD systems. This will involve Level 1 investigations, incident management / resolution and liaison with supporting teams as required (e.g.ITO, development teams)
- Contribute to the implementation of Group Compliance policy by understanding compliance risks in liaison with the relevant bodies
- Timely implementation of internal and external audit points, including issues raised by external regulators
- ≥5 years of professional experience in IT
- Experience in building and configuring development and test environments; delivery of a continuous integrated pipeline, liaising with developers, test and product teams
- Experience in managing technical releases, also in DevOps/Agile projects,
- Ideally, background in full-stack software development (Java/J2EE with strong SQL skills)
- Proven track record of process definition / setup and continuous improvement,
- Very good command of English
- Ability to understand and consider the external business context, e.g. regulatory, political
- Experience in dealing with senior and executive stakeholders and rationalising cross line of business priorities
- Strong experience in managing and integrating existing live systems, with related risk and variable management
- Knowledge of latest DevOps tools and practices
- Knowledge of some or all of the following: Websphere, Oracle, IBM BPM, MQ, Jenkins, Subversion (SVN), AppDynamics, Ansible, Control-M
- Working experience with WebSphere Application Server or WebLogic
- Experience with containerisation, ideally using Docker / Kubernetes
- Ideally, experience in deploying to a public cloud
- Linux system administration skills, predominantly RHEL. UNIX / Shell scripting
- Strong problem resolving, resource managing and consulting skills
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, Medicover, MyBenefit)
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!
Please, include following in your CV:
„Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych, zawartych w niniejszej ofercie pracy, dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji przez firmę ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, a także na potrzeby przyszłych procesów rekrutacyjnych (zgodnie z Ustawą z dn. 29.08.97 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych Dz. U. Nr 133 poz. 883).”
In this project you can choose Work Contract or B2B Contract.
Are you wondering about setting up your own business? We can help you by providing the necessary advice.