Senior Data Specialist will manage the successful delivery of projects which requires getting data from a variety of different sources, getting it in the right formats, assuring that it adhere to data quality standards, and assuring that downstream users can get that data quickly. This role usually functions as a core member of an agile team.
- Engagement with SMEs (Subject Matter Experts) and efficient communication with stakeholders
- Facilitate and co-ordinate all responses to requests from clients, ensuring responses are complete and are consistent globally
- Analyze and propose solutions based on business requirements
- Working closely with Chief Data Officers, IT Architects, Big Data engineers and Subject Matter Experts not only to maintain and improve the existing data structure, but also build the next generation data models/warehouses
- Being open and approachable for new requirements and enthusiasm for improvement and coaching more junior colleagues within the team
- Proficient understanding of distributed computing principles
- Selecting and integrating any Big Data tools and frameworks required to provide requested capabilities
- Good knowledge of Hadoop environment (Data engineering, data architecture, data transformation, automation, HDFS, YARN jobs, Spark/Tez/MapReduce, etc.)
- Good knowledge of Big Data querying tools, such as Pig, Hive, and Impala
- Experience with integration of data from multiple data sources
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as HBase, MongoDB, CouchBase, etc.
- Experience with Python, Java, or Scala
- Experience with BI Tools
- Experience with automation tools in Big Data (Oozie, Luigi, etc.)
- Knowledge of various ETL techniques and frameworks
- Experience with various messaging systems, such as Kafka
- Knowledge of Hadoop distributions: Cloudera, MapReduce, or Hortonworks
- Experience with data analysis (data lineage, metadata, data quality and governance) and Data Modeling (conceptual, logical and physical) activities
- Individual approach to each employee and a friendly atmosphere
- Possibility to choose the type of contract (standard or B2B)
- Comprehensive development support and a unique career development opportunity
- Competitive salary
- Full-time contract
- Benefits package (cafeteria system – including Multisport, private medical care)
- Long-term and stable cooperation
- Ability to work with a leader in engineering and technology in Europe (ALTEN Group)
- Opportunity to gain valuable experience in an international environment
- Your great ideas and initiatives would be appreciated and implemented
- Interesting integration events
Do not hesitate and join our team!
Please, include following in your CV:
„Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych, zawartych w niniejszej ofercie pracy, dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji przez firmę ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, a także na potrzeby przyszłych procesów rekrutacyjnych (zgodnie z Ustawą z dn. 29.08.97 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych Dz. U. Nr 133 poz. 883).”
In this project you can choose Work Contract or B2B Contract.
Are you wondering about setting up your own business? We can help you by providing the necessary advice.