We are looking for a Scrum Master who will carry out a project for our Client – one of the largest banking and financial services organizations in the world, providing a comprehensive range of financial services to around 60 million customers. Some careers grow faster than others.
- Work within teams to facilitate prototyping and developing cutting edge, quality driven applications for millions our customers
- Drive quality and efficient delivery of software utilizing Agile methodologies and automated testing frameworks
- Collaborate with architects to ensure solutions adhere to their principles and direction
Lead Agile discipline, best practice and standards compliance within global IT
- Lead, mentor, up-skill and inspire other team members, peers and stakeholders
- Organize and facilitate sprint and release planning, daily stand-ups, reviews, retrospectives, demos and other Agile/Scrum related ceremonies
- Adapt plans, schedules, and resource assignments as required throughout software development sprints and releases to respond to emerging requirements and risks
- Constantly striving for continuous improvement and team empowerment
- Recognize the need for change, recommend improvements and assist with implementing best practice
- Experience and understanding of Scrum and Kanban, XP, BDD, ATDD and TDD
- Facilitate the transformation of high-level business requirements into detailed and succinct backlogs, stories and functional products
- Strong abilities in coordinating complex project schedules, resolving competing dependencies, and fostering collaboration among globally distributed teams
- Nice to have Agile certification such as Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Professional Scrum Master (PSM) qualified
- Experience delivering through the use of the latest UI/Mobile technologies, processes and tools to deliver frequently, safely and efficiently
- Professional experience with tools such as Confluence, Jira, Jenkins, Rally, RTC, Git, GitHub and Stash
- Great communication – convey your thoughts, ideas and opinions clearly and concisely face-to-face or virtually to all levels up and down stream
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Individual approach to each employee
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, Medicover, MyBenefit)
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Opportunity to work with a leading provider of engineering and technology consultancy in Europe (Alten Group)
- Referral program
- Social events
- Relocation support & relocation package
Do not hesitate and join our team!
The project is implemented for the banking industry.
Please, include following in your CV:
„Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych, zawartych w niniejszej ofercie pracy, dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji przez firmę ALTEN Polska Spółka z o.o., ul Pańska 73, 00-834 Warszawa, a także na potrzeby przyszłych procesów rekrutacyjnych (zgodnie z Ustawą z dn. 29.08.97 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych Dz. U. Nr 133 poz. 883).”
In this project you can choose Work Contract or B2B Contract.
Are you wondering about setting up your own business? We can help you by providing the necessary advice.